The evaluation of the projects will be carried out by food industry and/or food associations in collaboration with academics.
- Each team member will receive a certificate of participation in the FoodFactory-4-Us competition game.
- The winning team will receive the corresponding certificate as winners.
- In addition, monetary awards will go to the three best teams as follows
- THE THIRD PLACE TEAM will receive an award of €100
- THE SECOND PLACE TEAM will receive an award of €150
- THE FIRST PLACE TEAM will receive an award of €250
All members of the First, Second and Third place teams will also receive a one-year free student membership to ISEKI-Food Association.