FooD-STA Centre UK
Within the EuFooD-STA project, the University of Leeds (U0L) is the domiciled entity responsible of the FooD-STA Centre UK. Objectives of the FooD-STA Centre UK:
- To develop a network of UK stakeholders (academia, students, SMEs, companies, etc.) in the food sector and to support their interaction and collaboration in training and educational activities at national and international level in agreement with the current needs of knowledge and skills and required modern professional competences
- To support the collaboration between industry and academia in the UK food sector (B2U-Business to University and U2B- University to Business) in the development of joint Higher Education and training activities
- To establish and keep updated an information online platform for UK stakeholders with information on traineeship, grants and job offers, news, relevant events and info-material (e.g. flyers, brochures, videos, etc.)
- To promote EuFooD-STA project to the UK industry and academia
- To collect training and educational needs/demands of companies of the food sector in UK and process them into activities to be developed in collaboration with the partners of the other national FooD-STA Centres.
With the direct and continuous contact to UK stakeholders, the FooD-STA Centre UK will ensure the ongoing exchange and updating of processes within the project. The FooD-STA Centre UK will mobilize academia as well as industry personnel in the UK for CPD training, study programmes design and certification schemes for companies and university staff.
The FooD-STA Centre UK is open free of charge ( https://www.food-sta.eu/efsc-member/register ) to all UK stakeholders of the in the food sector interested to share the objectives and to contribute to the activities of the FooD-STA virtual platform.
Please, feel free to contact us!