Objectives and activities
Within the EuFooD-STA project, the University of Teramo (UniTE) and Federalimentare are the domiciled joint entities responsible of the FooD-STA Centre Italy. Objectives of the FooD-STA Centre Italy:
- To develop a network of Italian stakeholders (academia, students, SMEs, companies, etc.) in the food sector and to support their interaction and collaboration in training and educational activities at national and international level in agreement with the current needs of knowledge and skills and required modern professional competences
- To support the collaboration between industry and academia in the Italian food sector (B2U-Business to University and U2B- University to Business) in the development of joint Higher Education and training activities
- To establish and keep updated an information online platform for Italian stakeholders with information on traineeship, grants and job offers, news, relevant events and info-material (e.g. flyers, brochures, videos, etc.)
- To promote EuFooD-STA project to the Italian industry and academia.
- To collect training and educational needs/demands of companies of the food sector in Italy and process them into activities to be developed in collaboration with the Italian FOODSTA hub partners as well as partners of the other national FOODSTA hubs.
With the direct and continuous contact to Italian stakeholders, the FooD-STA Centre Italy will ensure the ongoing exchange and updating of processes within the project. The FooD-STA Centre Italy will mobilise academia as well as industry personnel in Italy for CPD training, study programmes design and certification schemes for companies and university staff.
The Italian local hub is open free of charge to all Italian stakeholders of the in the food sector interested to share the objectives and to contribute to the activities of the FOODSTA virtual platform.
Please, feel free to contact us!